Agnosco Leading Information Service – ALIS
ALIS is a service provided by Gaudium Group to deliver executives the latest information for growth, performance, strategy and happiness. ALIS includes the following:
- Weekly Updates on the latest articles, conferences, webcasts, white papers from the most prestigious leaders, authors and experts in business, strategy, execution and growth.
- Biweekly reviews, summaries and ratings from the books and authors. ? Biweekly reports on the current technology trends that can help increase your business.
- Monthly newsletter containing interviews with the most important worldwide leaders and executives.
- 2 Monthly Free 15-minute book summaries
- Unlimited Access to “Ask the Coach” Web Service
- 1 Hour Call per Month with one of our coaches
- Extra Coaching Hours available per request
ALIS delivers the right information proactively to your desk. Based on feedback from your Monthly call and questions from “Ask the Coach” email service, ALIS analyzes your information and requirements, generating personalized content to ensure that you will receive the right assistance for your needs and current business situation.
Effectus Executive Coaching Service – ECOS
Markets are evolving at high speeds, so you need to build your strategy and execution at the same pace. But how would you be able to accomplish such challenge if you are not learning and growing rapidly as well?
Owners and CEOs need to stay ahead of the market, the competition and the company itself. Executives can’t plan or demand results from their employees if they don’t have the knowledge themselves in the first place. The most talented companies need a boost to keep up. If you are not learning or growing on a daily basis, you’re working on survival mode, you’re not thinking ahead. And while other people in your industry are learning, growing and innovating new ways to do business, you’re waiting for the inevitable.
Great leaders and athletes like Bill Gates, Roger Federer, Jack Welch, Steve Jobs to name a few, have a coach that can help them raise their game to the next level. Despite their busy schedule, they devote days or weeks a year learning and getting ready to make smart decisions. If you have a credenza with piles of books, articles and papers that you need to read, but never have time to do it, you’re are aware of what is needed to make the right decisions and take the lead, but you are not doing anything about it.
ECOS create the atmosphere that you need to raise your game to the highest level. ECOS includes the following:
- The complete ALIS set of features is included on this package
- 1 Hour Call per Week with your assigned coach
- 1 Hour Webinar per Month to discuss the assigned book of the month
- 1 Hour Webinar per Month to discuss a business trend or topic personalized to your needs.
- Special Discount for Extra Hours
“Goldman [Sachs] …fosters a deep managerial bench and gives a heavy emphasis to personal coaching. Those among its ranks anointed as future leaders attend special seminars.” -New York Times, November 15, 2007